Last update: 15.02.2024
We pay special attention to the collection and processing of Your Personal Data, adhering to the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection of September 25, 2020, and any other applicable data protection laws.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
- Anonymized Data refers to Usage Data that has undergone a rigorous process to remove all identifiable information, ensuring strict privacy protection by eliminating any connections to personal or sensitive information.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, cellphone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company, including but without limitation third party involved to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Service refers to all “The Diner” Apps, Our Website [neuria.ch] and all related subdomains or any other product and offering provided or operated by Our Company.
- You refers to you as an individual accessing or using the Service.
Types of Personal Data collected
When You use Our Service, We collect the following Personal Data, to provide and enhance Your experience:
- Identifiers: these encompass Your name, nickname, email address, phone number, physical address, zip code, other contact information, or other unique personal identifier.
- Usage Data:
Website: When You visit Our Website, We may collect via Cookies and forms certain information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Application: When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect via Web requests certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your device operating system, the type of Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
- Other Data: These may include information regarding Your preferences, responses to assessments or questionnaires, collected gameplay performance data or measurements, assessment data that is created using gameplay performance data, any text entered in any form or text box, any information submitted via Our web dashboard, and any responses submitted in response to a survey.
Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The collected Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those We currently offer to You.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
In addition, We may use and share Anonymized Data, derived from Usage Data with all identifiable information removed, with business partners or other third parties for various purposes, including but not limited to communicating key metrics of the app, demonstrating user interactions, and enhancing the overall understanding of Our Service’s performance.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Anonymized Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data whenever such processing is deemed necessary for its legitimate interests. This may include but is not limited to, actions such as :
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect the Company against legal liability
Transfer and sharing of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating office and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers, including for hosting and email communication, to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service and to contact You. These Service Providers may have data storage locations abroad.
Children Under 13 Years
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will proceed with the necessary actions to take steps to remove that Personal Data from Our servers.
Subject to legal requirements and conditions you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- The right to access Your Personal Data
- The right to correct or rectify inaccurate Personal Data
- The right to limit or object to the processing of Your Personal Data
- The right to have Your Personal Data deleted
- The right to data portability.
If You wish to exercise Your rights, please follow the procedure described below.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject of the email, write ” Data Protection Rights Request for Neuria”.
- Provide in the body of the email Your username, email address associated with Your account, or any other relevant identifier to help us locate Your data, as well as any specific instructions if applicable.
- Upon receipt of Your request, We will process it as soon as possible and inform You once Your data has been deleted or amended. To identify you, We might request a copy of Your identity document.
Security of Your Personal Data
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect Your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. All Personal Data is encrypted and transmitted using an https communication protocol on a server protected by a firewall.
If these Terms and Conditions are translated, the original English text prevails in case of a dispute.