Latest update: 04.12.2023
“The Diner” is a video game developed by Neuria Ltd to improve the appeal and consumption of food. Its mechanism of action is based on scientific research.
This policy describes how “The Diner” collects, uses, and protects your data.
The demo versions of the app do not collect any data. Therefore the following paragraphs do not apply.
In other versions, we may collect the following information within the app:
- User Engagement Data: refers to insights automatically gathered through user interactions within the Service, aiding in the enhancement of the user experience and service customization.
- Unique Device Identifier Data: This data category includes unique identifiers specific to your device, such as Google Advertising ID (AAID) for Android devices and Apple Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA) for Apple devices.
No sensitive or personal data is collected.
The data collected is not intended to identify you.
The data collected may be used to manage aspects relating to the proper functioning of the application for users, as well as to evaluate user interaction with the application.
Unique device identification data is collected to identify the source of the data received.
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless required by law.
All data is encrypted and transmitted using an https communication protocol on a server protected by a firewall.
Children under 13 years old
Our app is not intended for children under 13 years old. If we discover that we have collected information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete these data.
Changes to this policy
Data deletion procedure
If you wish to delete your data associated with “The Diner”, please follow the procedure described below.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject of the email, write “Data Deletion Request for The Diner.”
- In the body of the e-mail, provide the installation “ID” found in the “About” section of The Diner’s main menu.
- Upon receipt of your request, we will process it as soon as possible and inform you once your data has been deleted.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com